Dabbing is one of the most popular ways to enjoy your cannabis concentrates as it gives you incredible hits and brings out its full potential. The process usually involves heating dab nails or banger using a blow torch until it’s hot enough to vaporize your e-liquids. But the good part is that you can now use e-nails to vaporize your concentrates without the need for a blow torch.
What is an electric dab nail?
An electric dab nail or e-nail is an electronic device that can be attached to dab rigs to make dabbing more efficient and easier. You can heat these e-nails to your desired temperature and vaporize your e-liquids without any stress.
E-nail dabs are not only great for cannabis extracts but you can also use them for all kinds of dabs.
The interesting part of using e-nail dabs is that you don’t have to use a blow torch or wait for the appropriate time to apply your dabs. You simply set your desired temperature and start enjoying your dab easily and quickly.
There are different types of e-nails available for all types of dab rigs and you can easily set them up. You not only get a high-quality dabbing experience, but it saves you a lot of hassle.
Although some e-nails are a bit pricey, they are actually worth the investment if you want to get the best out of your dabbing sessions.
Why you need an electric dab nail
You might have become accustomed to simply heating your dab nails using a blow torch, but you cannot compare this traditional method to using e-nail dabs that enhances your entire dabbing experience.
To keep it simple, here are some of the reasons why you should switch to an electric dab nail:
- E-nails are extremely easy and convenient to vaporize cannabis concentrates or e-liquids
- You can simply set the temperature at which you want to vaporize your dab, making this method highly reliable and consistent
- Using electric dab nails is safer as you won’t be exposed to the potentially dangerous blow torch
- Using e-nails is a cleaner, purer option that give you the best hits without much hassle or efforts.
How to use an e-nail dab
The process of setting up and using an e-nail is easy and quick. Once you do it for the first time, you will hate using a torch. However, you need to first ensure that you electronic dab nail is compatible with your dab rig. This means that the stem attachment must be the size for your dab rig, even though most nails work perfectly with a wide range of dab rigs.
Here is a simple step-by-step process to follow:
- Fill the base of your dab rigs with water before attaching your electric dab nail. This protects it from water.
- After filling with water, apply the stem attachment of the e-nail to the stem of your dab rig.
- Connect the box part of the nail to a power source and adjust the settings to your desired temperature (A temperature around 545-570OF is mainly ideal for dabbing concentrates, but feel free to try higher or lower temperatures). You can set a timer if you want.
- Once your e-nail reaches your set temperature, apply your dab using your dab tool to enjoy the smooth hit from the vapor produced through the mouthpiece of your dab rig.
- Turn the e-nail off once you’re done dabbing and remove it after it has cooled down. You can decide to take another hit if you desire.
You can also read about >> What you need to know about Glass Dab Rigs
Electric dab nails are far more efficient than using a blow torch to heat your cannabis concentrate. These e-nails make the whole process of dabbing highly efficient and easier. More so, it is reliable and safer, and you get better hits every time you use it.
Visit https://mr-purple.com to see the best brands and prices for electric dab nails (e-nails).